Friday, September 26, 2014

Rider Magazine and Hi Viz Apparel

Reading the editors forward in a recent issue of Rider magazine (Mark Tuttle), I was please to read his perspective and announcement. He stated,
“Back in the ’70s...black was cool. Today hi-viz yellow is the new black.”
A few years ago when I was new, I switched to riding with hi-viz color. It was prompted by advice from an experienced rider whom I respect and admire for his simple perspective. I feel while riding, hi-viz color sometimes gives me that extra second with a driver when I error on my bike.


I know it’s hip to look cool, but I think it's more cool to be seen and come home safe. I hate having to tell my significant other, I almost messed my pants again because of another road alternation. Have fun out there!

Motorcycles for mental health