Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Born to Ride (2010)

A friend convinced me I needed to see this biker movie Born to Ride. I feel compelled to write this review and warn you against this movie. This is 90 minutes of my life I will never get back. I really believe now my friend just wanted to share the pain.

A father's son (Mike) makes a surprise discovery about his dad. Something you think will be followed up on later in the movie, but never is. The deceased fathers classic bike is refurbished for a trek to the famous Sturgis motorcycle rally. Of course, there is derailments along the way.

Mike and his partner end up in a weave of political blackmail and a stolen tape recording of the evidence. They are chased on their road trip by the bad guys. Just when it starts to get interesting the movie just sorta drops off, summarizes everything and ends. It is horribly acted. A trip into the unimaginative. Two stars on Amazon is a crime. One is barely deserved.