Monday, November 9, 2015

I Will: Nine Traits Of The Outwardly Focused Christian

I completed reading the book, I Will: Nine Traits Of The Outwardly Focused Christian. Friends were the cause of my interest in this. Looking online, it was a book that I could not find one single negative review on. More or less, the book is an autopsy of the American church. In the authors view, its how we got there and now, what to do about it.

The primary issue the author focuses on is people looking to get served, instead of serving. Its how we've all become generation "me," my words. Frankly, I think this isn't just a defect in the Church community, but a defect in out entire western society. It goes beyond western Christianity. However the authors focus and intent was the American church. A recommended read.


Motorcycle Camping 2017